COMPETITION RULES (Ts & Cs)
COMPETITION: RedLip PR goes pink for breast cancer awareness
- This competition is organised by RedLip PR and mentioned sponsors above.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your entry into the competition you have been given the opportunity to understand these terms and conditions before entering the competition and you agree to them.
- By entering you understand that you stand a chance to win the Pink Pamper Hamper or the HopePhil spot prize.
- The prizes are not transferrable and are not eligible to be exchanged for cash or anything else
The competition begins October 4th and closes October 31st at midnight. It is your responsibility to enter the competition within this time period.
- You are eligible to win this competition if you are 18 years or older and do not work for RedLip PR.
- The winner will receive the above mentioned Pink Pamper Hamper and HopePhil spot prize winners will receive the prize mentioned on that day in the post on RedLip social media pages.
- We have done our best to ensure the prize is good quality but we do not give any warranties about the prize or experience you have – by entering the competition you agree to accept the prize ‘as is’ and indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prizes.
- The winner will be drawn through a random draw on November 1st 2016.
- We will notify the winner within 2 days. The winner must respond within 7 working days to receive prize.
- Any additional costs for the prizes will be the responsibility of the winner.
- After the winner is selected RedLip PR will enter into no correspondence regarding the prize and the winners chosen.
- If the winners fail to comply with these rules or terms of acceptance of the prize, RedLip PR will consider it a rejection of the prize and without prejudice remedy the situation with another choice of prize winner.